Here we are again, my friends. DECEMBER. Oh how time flies when you live in a place with 7 months of winter! But this is the last one. If y’all didn’t hear, the Russos are moving (again). To Ft. Worth, Texas. Back to the hot, hot South we go!
We’re waiting until the kids finish the school year, which means our movers will LOVE us. Pack and load in 70 degrees…unload in 100 degrees. Where can you buy bottled water in Texas, anyway? I will think about this problem while my face is blasted by pellets of ice/snow careening off my snowblower as I’m pushing it down the sidewalk in January. It will get me through…I have faith!
ANYHOO – with the move in mind, I’ve asked Vic if we could have a light Christmas this year. Mama’s gonna have a new house to furnish, people! So without further ado, here is my wish list for this year – should he need ideas to choose from.
1. A Canon 70-200 Camera Mug. Can you stand it?? The 70-200 is my favorite lens, so it only makes sense I should enjoy my favorite morning beverage in one!
2. Touchscreen Gloves. There are many brands, and I really need some!
3. Lucy Vital Pants in Black, Medium Tall. YES, I do have a LOT of Lucy pants (cough). But I wear them every day. I love the Vital pants for the gym *and* for dressing up. The Tall length is perfect with heels. They updated the Vitals, hence my need for a new pair.I could also use another pair of the crops, but I’m not GREEDY, you know.
Did I mention there’s a Lucy store in Ft. Worth? Oh GLORY HALLELUJAH indeed.
4. A portable speaker for my iPad. I like to drag my iPad around the house while I do housework. Amazing how John Stewart makes folding laundry an enjoyable experience. I have a portable speaker, but it’s just EH. And Ava always steals it. So I need a new one. They make a lot of them, this is one.
5. This necklace. I’ve had it in my Etsy favorites for quite some time. I think it’s so pretty!
6. And this one. I have a lot of chunky jewelry…but I love simple pendants the most. I usually end up wearing the same one over and over.
7. Asics Gel Kayanos. Yup, they were on my list last year and I need a new pair. Hey, at least I’m consistent!
There are some other things I want/need/desire – mainly for work – but they’re boring and pricey and this needs to be a LIGHT Christmas. In case my friendly blog readers wonder WHAT exactly I refer to…this. And this. Oh…and this (ha!).
So what are you hoping Santa leaves under your tree?